Friday, August 1, 2014

Review on Laqa & Co. Lip Lube in Menatour

My fellow purple lovers gather round for this magenta-hued little wonder, the Laqa & Co. Lip Lube in Mentour.


I received this product as a sample in my June birchbox. The full-size product is slightly larger but honestly I like the sample better, its a great size for your purse or makeup bag. When I first opened my birchbox I was immediately drawn to this product by its crazy-bright purple metallic packaging. Much like the outside the product itself is also very eye-catching. This is an interesting product, because its like a hybrid between a lipstick and a lip crayon. It's texture and long-lasting ability lean towards lipstick, but the moisturizing aspect is more similar to a crayon. Whatever you want to call it, this is a great product! It feels great on your lips, it's not dry or sticky. Also this product has great staying-power. I wore it to an all-day music festival and it stayed on through drinking, eating, and dancing for hours.     




No comments:

Post a Comment