Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Sparkly Eye Makeup Tutorial

As I was "diligently" cleaning my room earlier I stumbled upon a few makeup items I have never tried. Of course a normal person would just set them aside to test later, but I must drop everything and create a whole new look using them, then write a detailed blog about it and all this while rocking out to The Wanted. Bottom line... room is still a mess, but I have a new post so yay!

First I used the City Color, Mousse Eyeshadow in White Gold all over the lid, from upper lash line to brow bone. This eyeshadow is crazy pigmented so you only need a small amount and make sure to blend it out.




Next I used the NYX Studio Liquid Liner in Extreme Plum Purple to line the upper lash line. I drew a fairly think line, but DID NOT wing it out. I wanted the liner to be visible against the bright shadow, but not take all the focus away from it.



Then I used the Wet'nWild Coloricon Eyeliner in Purple to line the lower lash line. It's a couple shades lighter than the top liner, to create a more fun upbeat look instead of a harsh dark liner. I drew this line fairly thick as well, as it is lighter and needs a few coats to make an impact. I also drew it out just a little on the ends to give it some shape.



Finally I coated my top and bottom lashes (generously) with the Urban Decay Perversion mascara.



Taa-daa! The completed look!! Perfect for a girl's night out, lunch at a trendy cafe, or an afternoon of NOT cleaning your room.




No comments:

Post a Comment