Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Pittsburgh Haul

Last weekend I traveled to Pittsburgh PA to visit family.....but of course I had to find some time to sneak away and do a little shopping. Our hotel was five minutes from the Monroeville Mall and I couldn't resist. They have the biggest Ulta store I've ever seen! It was HUGE!! I was there for over an hour and I didn't even make it to the hair section.


I only got a couple things, because we had to go to dinner but I was so excited because I finally found the NYX butter gloss in Sugar Cookie. I have been looking for that for weeks! I couldn't find it at target, cvs, or my local ulta, but finally in Pennsylvania I managed to find it.


My Ulta Haul:

NYX Butter Gloss in Sugar Cookie
Softlips Cube in Fresh Mint
Softlips Lip Protectant in Vanilla
Softlips Intense Moisture in Berry Mint
Covergirl Glosstinis in Purple Freeze and Violet Flicker
Sally Hansen Lustre Shine in Scarab

The next day I had a little free time, so I headed back to the mall and thought I'd check out Macy's. After having no luck in the purses, I moved on to shoes and found two adorable pairs of boots. And they were on clearance so they were only $15 each!


Madden Girl "Gossip" Black Booties


Rampage "Beruca" Taupe Booties 

I had a fun relaxing trip, I can't wait to go back!

No comments:

Post a Comment