Thursday, July 31, 2014

Review on Maybelline Great Lash Lots of Lashes Mascara

Who isn't already drawn to a mascara called Great Lash? I definitely was! I had already tired the normal great lash mascara and really wasn't too impressed, but I heard a lot about this on YouTube so I decided to give it a try. Honestly the first time I used this mascara I didn't like it at all. The brush is pear-shaped so it's very strange at first. It takes a couple of uses to get the hang of it. The formula however is great. It gives your lashes great length and also gives them some volume. This is a great mascara if you don't have a lot of time to do a full look. The length and fullness it creates compensates for not having perfectly blended eyeshadow or winged liner


Without Mascara 


With Mascara




No comments:

Post a Comment