Friday, December 19, 2014

Review on NYX Butter Gloss in Apple Strudel

"Deck the halls with bows of lipgloss" That's how the carol should go...in my opinion. It's almost Christmas!! Why not do a quick little product review on an amazing stocking stuffer?


I received the NYX Butter Gloss in Apple Strudel in my July Ipsy bag, that's right July and I'm still excited enough to create a whole post on this product. All of the NYX Butter Glosses are fantastic. They have a light, feminine vanilla scent that complements any perfume. They have great color payoff, especially for glosses which are traditionally more sheer. The staying power should also be mentioned, it's not the best I've ever seen, but it's pretty high on my list. I believe the best quality of this product is the texture. These glosses are so smooth and creamy, just like butter!!! The application is effortless, and the formula is very moisturizing, which is so helpful during the winter months.   NYX Butter Glosses make great Christmas presents and should be a staple in every makeup lover's collection.




No comments:

Post a Comment